Pulse Genex pulse delay generators are available in four models. The same bench top unit that you’ve used in the lab is available in a rack mount configuration with outputs in the front or back. Communication and control is also possible through Modbus and a Pulse Genex provided General User Interface.
Our pulse generators were designed by engineers who were fed up with the problems in other pulse generators. They solved those problems and the solutions are offered here, including:
- Ease of use. No learning curve, no confusing menus to scroll through. Easy to understand buttons: coarse, fine, extra-fine.
- No waiting to boot up, no waiting to shut down, no computer glitches.
- Robust power loss handling – yank the power cord and no data will be lost. The unit will power up as it was.
- Fault limits: Set limits on pulse width, PRF and duty to protect your equipment from faulty operator input.
- Graphic User Interface for remote operation from your computer or from the pulse generator front panel.
- Modbus communication for easy custom interfacing.
- Available in both rack mount and benchtop configurations, front or back outputs.